Do you suffer from discoloured nails?
The Elim MediHand Illuminating Nail Cleanser is a nail whitener that brightens your nails for a natural french manicured look. It is aimed at achieving younger looking hands and nails through a new modern approach. The ingredients listing includes Vit C and natures very own nail whitener, Papain enzymes. Just like applying toothpaste to a toothbrush, you can now apply your Illuminating Nail Cleanser to your nailbrush and give your nails a daily scrub for cleaner, healthier and stronger nails.
What makes me different?
The Illuminating Nail Cleanser is unique in its approach. It is the only paste application for daily use and combats the discolouration and bacterial infections that goes with continued gel or varnish applications.
How do you apply me?
Apply just like you would apply toothpaste to a toothbrush. Wet your brush, apply the gel to the nailbrush and scrub gently, above and under the nail. Rinse under lukewarm water.
What are my actives and benefits?
- Papain is a natural antifungal and antioxidant protecting the hands from cellular damage caused by free radicals. It has a whitening effect.
- Isethionate is a fatty acid derived from Coconut Oil for extra hydration.
- Vitamin C strengthens and helps nails grow, it also prevents hang nails by aiding collagen formation.
- Hydrogen Peroxide - a nail whitener and oxidative therapy to prevent nail fungus in one.
- Sodium Sesquicarbonate is a white, crystalline solid and occurs naturally in mineral deposits. It is used to regulate the PH of the skin
How many treatments do I get?
2.5ml for both hands.
Contains enough product for up to 32 applications.
80ml ( 2.70 fl.oz)
Leave your nail cleanser next to your toothbrush. Before you know it, it will be a daily routine to keep your nails healthy, white and strong.
Carbomer, Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Polyurethane-39 Fatty Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Hydrogen Peroxide Ascorbic Acid, Papain, Parfum