The Elim MediHand Dark Spot Serum was specifically formulated for age spots and pigmentation that is slightly darker than usual age spots on the hands. The combination of Vitamin C, A, E and B3 will improve skin tone drastically for healthy and younger looking hands.
How do you apply me?
Use twice daily after your Elim Hydro-Thermal Exfoliant and follow with your Age Reversal Hand Cream. Do not wash hands after application. Best used overnight. Only apply on spot
What makes me different?
A unique serum with an active ingredient that is activated by a new functional layer of the human skin; the stratum microbium. This new layer acts as an active living veil converting the active in two molecules, which act on seven biological targets to obtain a perfect skin complexion. This is brand new technology.
What are my actives and benefits?
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid - A revolutionary new ingredient to fight pigmentation. It deactivates melanocytes to stop the skin from producing any melanin.
- Niacinamide - A type of Vit B3 that fades age spots, lightens and whitens the skin because of its ability to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Urea - for super hydration and to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Bearberry Extract - a natural berry that has skin-brightening proper ties.
- AT P- effective in providing anti-aging protection, as well as skin-moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Hydrolyzed Milk Protein - a film-former that moisturizes, nourishes the skin; protects against dr ying and has restorative properties.
- Rhapontic Rhubarb - a natural extract used as a skin lightener.
- Tilia Cordata - an anti-inflammatory.
- Hyaluronic Acid - the miracle ingredient that restores lost volume.
- Sunflower Seeds Oil is a great source of Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Mangnese, Copper, Tryptophan, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamin B6, Phosphorus and Folate.
- Coconut Oil - for a light hydration.
- Lemon Juice Extract - A skin lightener and PH neutralizer.
- Retinol - skin converts it to retinoic acid, which helps to stimulate collagen production, increase cellular rejuvenation and decrease pore size, creating softer, smoother skin.
- Proline - Alpha Amino Acids for skin moisturizing.
How many treatments do I get from each product?
- 0.25ml for both hands. Only apply on spots.
- Retail size contains enough product for up to 40 applications.
Use after the Hydro-Thermal Exfoliant to maximize absorbtion and do not wash hands after use.
Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Laurate Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Acetyl Rheum Rhaponticum Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Glycereth-26 Hyaluronic Acid, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Octyldodecanol, Edta, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Sodium Benzoate & Adenosine Triphosphate