Did you know that you are less susceptible to viral and bacterial infections when you have a stronger immune system? Keep your body fighting fit with MojoMe 100% Pure Vitamin C Immune Support.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that we can’t do without because our bodies do not make it. Vitamin C must be obtained from your diet or taken as a supplement — Each 2000mg serving of MojoMe natural vitamin C powder provides a whopping 2000% of your daily vitamin C requirement (NRV).
- Encourages the production of white blood cells are known as lymphocytes and phagocytes, which help protect the body against infection.
- Helps white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your defence system, helping to prevent infection, promote recovery from illness and accelerate wound healing.
- Stress and illness deplete vitamin C levels. People who have pneumonia tend to have lower vitamin C levels. Supplementing with vitamin C has been shown to shorten recovery time.
Helps Prevent Iron Deficiency
- Daily supplementation with vitamin C can help improve the absorption of iron from your diet. Vitamin C promotes the conversion of iron that is poorly absorbed, (such as plant-based iron) into a form that is more easily absorbed.
- Consuming just 100mg of vitamin C may improve iron absorption by 67% which may help reduce the risk of anaemia in people prone to iron deficiency.
May Lower Risk of Heart Disease
- Heart disease is a leading cause of death worldwide. Many factors increase the risk of heart disease including high blood pressure, high levels of cholesterol. Studies show that vitamin C may help reduce these risk factors and the risk of heart disease by 25%.
May Help Manage High Blood Pressure
- Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
The Science: Vitamin C
An essential nutrient, powerful antioxidant and skin-soothing agent — vitamin C also promotes natural collagen synthesis. DermaPro™ is formulated with a natural form of vitamin C buffered with calcium, making it much more readily absorbed and less acidic (gentler on your digestive system) than regular vitamin C. (When ingested, calcium ascorbate is hydrolysed in the stomach to produce calcium and ascorbate ion. The HCI in the stomach converts this ascorbate ion to ascorbic acid. Thus there is no increase in the acid concentration in the stomach).
- boosts your skin’s natural collagen production to give you firmer, more plump skin, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- its potent antioxidant properties help fight free radicals and repair skin damage caused by UV radiation.
- helps lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots. It also inhibits melanin production for even skin tone and brightness.
- provides added sun protection by thickening the dermis layer of the skin to help guard it against harmful UV rays and sun exposure.
How to take:
Vitamin C is most effectively absorbed when taken with food.
Take 1/4 level teaspoon (2000mg) 1 to 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
250g = 125 servings