Did you know? 80% of your immune system is located in your gut! Only when your gut is functioning well will your immune system be at its optimum.
Good Health Immuno-Biotic is a clinically researched PRE and Probiotic in one! The Prebiotic feeds the Probiotic and other good bacteria in the gut, together restoring optimal gut flora balance and immune health.
|Ingredients: (per vege capsule)|
|Yeast dried fermentate EpiCor®||250mg|
|Bacillus coagulans*||1 billion CFU|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||5mg|
- Clinically researched unique IS2 Bacillus coagulans (Strain ATCC PTC-11748) - is a unique, spore germinating probiotic with a naturally resistant coat which provides resilience to different temperatures and pH levels and is able to survive conditions that many other probiotics cannot. Upon arrival in the duodenum it germinates and multiplies rapidly having reached the targeted area. Bacillus coagulans supports digestion and maintains a healthy gut environment vital to maintaining a healthy immune function.
Probiotics have an essential role in maintaining a strong digestive and immune system, with 80% of the immune system residing in the digestive tract. Many factors such as diet, ageing, medication (especially antibiotics), illness, stress, pH, infection, and lifestyle can upset this balance. An imbalance can cause health problems some of which include digestive issues and a weak immune system.
- EpiCor® - is a clinically researched yeast dried fermentate that works as a prebiotic to increase good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract by helping the “friendly” bacteria including probiotics to thrive in the intestines, which also helps explain part of its mode of action as an immune system strengthener. EpiCor® significantly increases the levels of butyrate (a short chain fatty acid) that has been shown to be beneficial for gut immune health and increases the levels of beneficial bacteria including bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. The immune and prebiotic effects of EpiCor® are complementary and help to improve gut and immune health.
- Glutamine - is an essential amino acid that is the primary fuel used by the cells lining the small and large intestine. Glutamine protects the gut mucosa from damage whilst also promoting intestinal repair by tightening the openings in the gut lining preventing undigested food molecules and other toxins crossing the gut barrier and into the bloodstream (a condition known as leaky gut syndrome). Glutamine supports the gut barrier and boosts the immune system.
- Zinc - maintains the health of the intestinal wall, maintaining a healthy immune system and for the development and maturation of healthy immune cells. A deficiency rapidly diminishes immune function contributing to increased risk of infections.
- Recurring immune concerns
- Digestive upsets
- Supports immune and gut system whilst travelling
- After and during antibiotics
Maintenance: 1 capsule daily with food.
Acute: 2 capsules (clinically researched* dose), once daily with food.
Cautions & Contraindications
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.