Good Health Magnesium Powder is a high strength magnesium formula (350mg per serve) and easily absorbed by the body. Magnesium is needed by every cell in our body for over 300 metabolic functions. Magnesium Powder contains B vitamins to support energy production in the body and supports recovery from muscular stress, tension and stiffness. Ideal for total body health, including a healthy cardiovascular system
- 350mg high strength
- Oxide-free Magnesium
- B Vitamins
- Complex formulation
- Light orange flavour
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours. No added gluten, egg, dairy or wheat
- Aids muscle recovery & energy production quickly
- More easily absorbed forms of magnesium
- Support energy production & assists in recovery from muscular stress and tension, cardiovascular health
- Improves energy levels, supports mental & physical performance and helps reduce exercise induced muscle stiffness
- Easy to take, & broad appeal - especially appealing for those who cannot swallow tablets
- Great tasting
Magnesium: Is an essential mineral involved in many functions within the body but specifically is important for energy production, regulation of muscle contraction and relaxation, and a healthy nervous system.
Taurine: helps support blood pressure levels alongside the use of magnesium. Facilitates the transport of some minerals into and out of the body's cells, including Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium & Sodium.
B vitamins: Play an integral part in the production of energy within the cells of the body and are important during times of stress – both mentally and physically. Vitamin B6 is essential for the absorption of magnesium. It is required for healthy adrenal gland and nervous system function.
Glutamine: One of the most abundant and widely used amino acids in the body. Essential for gastrointestinal tract health, immune and muscle function. Provides food for GIT cells, supports athletic performance keeps the immune system strong.
L-Carnitine: An amino acid mostly found in the cardiac and skeletal cells - plays an essential role in transporting fats into the mitochondria (cells that produce energy) for energy production (ATP). It is used as a Cofactor for many cellular reactions. Supports healthy heart function and cell membrane health.
Malic acid: The combination of magnesium and malic acid may reduce symptoms of muscle tension, stress and stiffness. Helps to reduce tiredness and increase stamina.
- Muscle tension and stiffness
- Energy Support
- Healthy blood pressure support
- Stress, & nervous tension
- Low energy
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system