Sensitive skin with dilated capillaries
PHARMACERIS N Capinon K 1% Cream with Vitamin K daily care of sensitive skin with dilated capillaries and tendency to periodic hyper-activity occurring due to external factors, such as sudden changes in temperature, stress, alcohol or spicy food.
Recommended for use before and after medical or cosmetic treatment to strengthen the vessels, reduce redness and speed up the process of skin regeneration. Also recommended as a skincare routine for everyone with a tendency to bruise, develop burns, spider veins and dark circles under the eyes, and as a preventive treatment for skin with a tendency for rosacea.
- Quickly soothes and reduces skin redness
- Reduces visibility of dilated capillaries
- Vitamin K helps to seal the blood vessels preventing them from breaking and forming permanent redness.
- Regenerates the skin after surgery
- High tolerance and efficacy
- Dermatologically tested
Use the cream locally on undamaged skin affected by capillary changes.
Apply the cream in a thin layer onto clean and dry skin and gently massage it in until fully absorbed.